Injection molding machine features and maintenance The injection molding machine
is mainly used for processing waste plastic films (industrial packaging films, agricultural plastic films, greenhouse films, beer bags, handbags, woven bags, agricultural convenience bags, basins, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc.) . Injection molding machine is a kind of waste plastic recycling line...
The injection molding machine is mainly used for processing waste plastic films (industrial packaging films, agricultural plastic films, greenhouse films, beer bags, handbags, woven bags, agricultural convenience bags, pots, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc.). Injection molding machine is a widely used and popular plastic recycling machine in the waste plastic recycling industry.
Injection molding machine features:
1. All plastics can be produced, dry, wet but not dry, not dry, not dry after being sorted, crushed and cleaned.
2. Separation, cleaning, feeding and making pellets from raw materials are automatic.
3. The injection molding machine makes full use of the high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating system to automatically heat production, which avoids continuous heating and saves electricity and energy.
4. Electromechanical separation of injection molding machine, easy to operate.
5. The spiral cylinder is made of carbon structural steel.
6. The appearance of the injection molding machine is beautiful and generous, and it can be painted in color according to customer requirements.
Injection molding machine maintenance
1. Impurities are not allowed to enter the hopper and barrel, and hard materials such as metal, sand, and stone are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and barrel.
2. The preheating and heating time should be sufficient. Generally, it should be kept at a constant temperature for 15 minutes when the set temperature is reached. Before driving, the manual drive pulley should be light.
3. The screw of the injection molding machine can only be started at a low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 2 minutes. After feeding, the feeding speed can be gradually increased.
4. The new reducer runs for 500 hours and needs to be replaced with new oil. The quality of the oil should be regularly checked for future use. For oil mixed with impurities or aging, it needs to be replaced at any time. At the same time, the oil level below the specified height needs to be replenished in time. From the next time, the reducer will change the oil every 3000 hours.
5. The screw of the lifting mechanism of the injection molding machine is filled with low-temperature grease before leaving the factory, and then wiped once a week to replenish the grease.
6. When the main motor is a DC motor, the motor brushes should be checked once a month, with a good record, and the carbon brushes should be replaced when necessary.
7. The electronic control cabinet should be cleaned once a month.
8. The injection molding machine inspects the wear of the screw and cylinder once a quarter, and obtains a good record.
9. Check the gears, bearings and oil seals of the gearbox every year.
10. The injection molding machine should be checked every day, including the lubrication of each lubricating part, the temperature rise and noise of the bearing of each rotating part, the vibration of the unit, the current and voltage display of the motor and electric heater, the temperature of the lubricating cooling water, and the quality of the extruded products Wait.
11. When the machine is shut down for a long time, measures such as anti-rust and anti-fouling should be taken.